Read our terms below to learn more about your rights and responsibilities as a Product Name user.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://ramacademy.org.
RAMA respects the privacy of her subscribers. This policy illustrates how your personal data will be collected, used and disclosed. We adhere and submit to the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria 1999, the Nigeria Data Protection Regulation (NDPR) 2019 and all relevant applicable laws.
Your personal information will be collected and used in different ways, that is;
- Automatic collection of data as part of the site’s operation including, but not limited to, your IP address, browser type, language and access times
- For communication and record keeping purposes
- For registration, subscription, customer services and survey purposes
- For effective delivery of our services
- For establishment, pursue and defense of any legal claim wherein we have legitimate interests or reasonably believe that it is in good faith to comply with legal process, or safety of the Academy, employees, other subscribers or the public.
By accessing our site, you agree and consent that your information will be used or processed as stated above.
We understand that in the delivery of our services, information of a sensitive nature will be disclosed to us. Such information will only be used for the purpose in which it was collected or for a reasonable purpose after due communication with you. Should we however need to use your details for unrelated new purpose, we will communicate this to you and explain the legal grounds for processing.
The Academy has ensured the use of reasonable measures to secure the protection of our subscribers’ privacy. Under no circumstance shall your personal or sensitive information be used, assessed or disclosed except
- as permitted by law
- For effective and continuous delivery of our services, this included sharing information with our employees or and partners who need to know such information. Such persons are bound by a confidentiality clause and uphold to keep Subscribers information private and confidential at all times.
- Your personal data may be shared with our employees and partners who are in business with us Should you have any further concerns or questions regarding your personal privacy in connection with our services offered, please feel free to reach out to our Data Protection and Privacy Executive via (email or/and phone number).
- In the event of a transfer or ownership or of some or all assets. However, please be aware that your privacy right under this policy is protected and this policy subsists irrespective of the ownership.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
Only the following third parties receive information from us.
The following third parties are the only ones with whom we share and release your information. To make it simple for you to comprehend the rationale behind our data gathering and processing procedures, we have divided each party into categories. Please get in touch with us if you want to withdraw your consent after we have processed your data with it.
Google AdSense for advertising, direct marketing, and lead generation.
Permit users to link their Twitter, PayPal, and Facebook accounts as third-party accounts.
Billing and Invoices PayPal and Apple Pay.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.